Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

12 keto diet weight-loss tips Jenna Jameson swears by

12 keto diet weight-loss tips jenna jameson swears by

In fact, she just shared the top things that helped her lose weight, and they’re so, so doable.

Jenna Jameson's been all about sharing her keto diet weight-loss advice over the past few months, but she’s taken it to guru status lately with her new Instagram account @ketocantlose.

In fact, she just shared the top things that helped her lose weight, and they’re so, so doable.

“These things helped make my weight-loss journey successful,” she captioned the list on Instagram. Here’s what she says were the keys to her success:

  • I stopped snacking

  • I allow myself to get hungry

  • I walk to where I need to go

  • I stop eating when I’m satisfied

  • Intermittent fasting between 6 p.m. – 11 a.m.

  • Purged my kitchen of all processed foods

  • I don’t feed my family processed food

  • I barely EVER eat out

  • I accept that slow progress is PROGRESS

  • I take progress pictures to motivate me

  • I consider eating as nourishing not rewarding

  • I treat myself with love and patience

 

Easy enough to copy, right?

Jenna's lost 80 pounds on the keto diet since starting the plan back in April-so she definitely seems to know what works for her. Jenna says she's hit her goal weight at this point-and is now focusing primarily on maintenance and building muscle. Still, she's sticking to a fairly strict keto plan, and maintaining her regimen of intermittent fasting.

Her motivation to stick with it? Those before-and-after pictures, of course.

 

Luckily, her commitment to the keto lifestyle means she's regularly posting her favorite low-carb Trader Joe's foods and even giving followers a peek at her go-to low-carb breakfast (arugula salad with eggs-yum!).

Seriously, keto fire, Jenna.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments