Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Relationship Talk With Bukky: I'm married but I'm falling for another woman

She's perfect but she doesn't have a university education; should I continue with her?

Married but getting attracted to someone else? Here's how to handle that dilemma.

Dear Bukky,

I am a married man with 2 children. I was in love with another girl and I could not understand how it all happened. In the process, my wife got to know about my affair with the girl and she even knows the girl in person. Please help. I and that other lady love each other so much.

How can I get away from the relationship without tearing the girl apart? I have come to know all her family. What can I do please?
__________

Dear reader,

The belief that you can meet the love of your life after being married to someone else seems to be growing more popular. And while this may sound like the truth to you, I really have my reservations about it.

Yes, you could meet someone else after marrying someone else. The new woman may light up your heart in a way you have never experienced. She may make you feel really special in a way you never thought possible in this life or the next.

For men or women who find themselves in this situation, that other person may be different and attractive and a different breed from all the people you have ever known but that’s where all should really stop.

In my opinion, if you are married, you should stick to the marriage vows you made. The truth is that there will always be someone who is better than your partner. There will likely be someone out there who is finer, who speaks more eloquently, more caring, more suited, more perfect and more suitable for you than that your partner.

This should not stop you from respecting your marriage vows to that woman. If you have decided to marry her, really, you owe her the duty of staying true to your words. Barring domestic violence or some other irreconcilable dispute, you should try very hard to make things work between you and her.

The presence of another woman should not be why you break your marriage. If you break this one all in the name of finding the love of your life, what if you meet someone else after your second marriage?

Would you leave her, too?
___________

Do you want to talk about your love life, marriage or family issues?

Do you have burning questions that you would love to get answers to?

Just send a mail to relationships@pulse.ng and I'll provide the most honest answers to them anonymously.

Note; the chances of getting a quick response reduces if the text in your email has a lot of abbreviations. So, please write as properly as possible.

So, why not send that mail today and let's talk about it?

A problem shared is a problem half-solved!



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments