Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Bolt Shocked By Surprise Drug Tests

The fastest man in the world, Usain Bolt says unprecedented doping tests have come as a surprise to him, as he attempts to ply his trade in football.

The Jamaican athlete retired from track and field and has been trying to sign with a club.

Bolt is currently on trial with Central Coast Mariners in the Australian A-League and despite being without a club, he is being tracked for doping tests.

“So guys I’ve retired from track and field looking to become a footballer but look at this,” Bolt said via an Instagram story as he zoomed in on the notice.

“How am I going to get a drug test today? I’m not even a professional footballer yet. Seriously…

“So I asked the lady, ‘Why am I getting drug tested when I haven’t signed for a club yet?’ and she said they told her I’m an elite athlete so I have to get tested.”

The post Bolt Shocked By Surprise Drug Tests appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments