Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Garlands of Grace publication

🌹🌺🌷    Garlands of Grace   🌷 🌺🌹
Garlands of Grace


                        7th September

~~~~~~~~~
                   Dealing With Alienation
                               😰😥😧
~~~~~~~~~



Celebrate Life


Text: Job 37


Job 37:14 ESV ‘Hear this o Job, stop and consider the wondrous works of God’



When I was thirteen I took up photography and bought my first camera. Till date photography remains a huge part of my life, reminding me to pause and take in the world around—from the most magnificent of items to the tiniest detail. Through my lens, I’ve seen what can only be described as ‘wow moments’ emphasizing the mighty works of God.

Art can be a means through which we express our perception of the world. Be it through a camera lens, poem or music, our acknowledgment of His handwork can be the difference between joy and sorrow. Just like Elihu said, we need to stop and consider the wondrous work of God.


Further Study: Psalm 150; Psalm 98:1-9


Prayer: Lord, I don’t know what the future may bring, but I know that worry can never overwhelm a heart filled with praise. Open my eyes to see your hand in the world around me, in Jesus name, Amen.


~~~~~~~~~
Tip of the day:  When we glory in creation, we celebrate God and the works of His hand. ~~~~~~~~~

GoG is a daily devotional for young daughters of the King of Kings. Feel free to broadcast across any and all social media platforms, till it reaches the ends of the earth. Available in hard copy as a year's daily devotional. To get your copy contact Uchechi on +2348182403978, Uju on +2347038065681 or Nonye on +2348036160138 to place your orders.

© GoG💐 2017

Post a Comment

0 Comments