Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Erotica: Bisola couldn't have begged for a better f**k [Part 2]

Bisola couldn't have begged for a better fuck [Part 2]

"Please fuck me" and I wasn't ashamed of it. I want that dick inside my already wet, slippery pussy.

I lean my head back just to get another long look at his beautiful, perfect dick. It’s still hard, rock hard.

I noticed him giving me sultry looks, he noticed I was lost in wild thoughts and I didn't realize he was beside me now.

He asked me what I would like to drink, I replied with a smile I felt already gave me away, "red wine will do just fine". I could feel a drop of pussy juice from my pussy to my inner thigh. I wanted him in me so bad.

ALSO READ: The girl I met on the beach [part 1]

The hunger for his D to do unspeakable things to me wants me to tell him to please fuck me. I want him to grab me and throw me on that bed and give that fuck I truly deserve. My fantasies are an XXX-rated movie with no dialogue and plenty fucking.

"Please fuck me" I said, and I wasn't ashamed of it. What has shame got to do with being horny. I want that dick inside my already wet, slippery pussy. I want it from behind and I want it urgently.

ALSO READ: I f**ked my wife in a new way

I got on my knees and held the bed posts. I arched my body that made my round ass ready to be slammed.

He answered me without any delay or hesitation. The ecstatic feeling of his dick inside me and being filled so quickly and deeply by him made me pant. I let out a deep moan. I wanted more and he gave it to me. He started thrusting his dick inside my pussy real hard and fast.

Oh my God! I could feel my thighs shaking already. I started to cum when he put his strong hands on my hips as he penetrated much deeper. His movement and pace accelerated and I was panting hard, and trying to control myself, trying to let my orgasm match his movements. I moved my ass closer and asked him to fuck me even deeper.

I start to moan louder and I arched my back and my pussy started to tighten.

ALSO READ: The girl I met on the beach [part 2]

The anxiety in my body kept rising as I begged to be fucked harder. I want him to cum inside of me, and I can hear his soft moans. Now, he could feel me sucking his dick with my pussy, and his warm hands were grasping my tiny waist, and he was roughly fumbling my hips and slapping my butt cheek.

His dick was so hard it felt like a big dildo, I was trying to catch my breath and gasping and he was fucking me harder and the sound of skin slapping together was something I love.

At this point, I could taste my juices on my fingers and I came again, and pressed my face into the pillow and let out a loud "Please….!" as he thrust his weapon inside of me deeper and I could feel his cum against the walls of my pussy. I could feel each squirt, they were so powerful.

The feeling of having a deep cum inside of me gets me off and satisfies me like nothing else. I couldn’t have begged for a better fuck.

I was happy, I felt fulfilled and slowly rolled over and rub my inner thighs as I continue to feel the waves of orgasm. As i curled my toes and tightening my legs, lying next to him and watched him fall asleep before I slept off too.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments