Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Ranieri Eager To Coach Italy

Nantes manager, Claudio Ranieri wants to manage Italy and will ask to leave Nantes if offered the job.

Gian Piero Ventura was relieved of his duties, after Italy failed to make it to the World Cup for the first time since 1958.

Conte, Ancelotti and Mancini are also likely replacements, but Ranieri stays hungry for the role.

“Any Italian coach would love to be in charge of the Nazionale,” Ranieri, who guided Leicester City to a remarkable Premier League title in 2015-16, told Sky Sport Italia.

“I have a contract with Nantes for two years and I have not received any messages, so I can’t say anything.

“But if I were to be contacted for the Italy job, I’d go to the Nantes president and ask to be released.”

The post Ranieri Eager To Coach Italy appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments