Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Jose Mourinho Doesn’t Care How Long Paul Pogba Is Out For

Jose Mourinho has insisted that he does not care when Paul Pogba will be back available

News broke earlier today that Paul Pogba would miss the fifth-round trip to the John Smith’s Stadium through illness

Mourinho had earlier in the week had to vehemently deny claims that Pogba could be on his way out of the club as a result of their relationship

“I was told by the doctor this morning,” Mourinho told BT Sport when questioned over Pogba’s absence.

Asked when Pogba will return, he added: “I don’t know and honestly I don’t care, because I focus only on the game. Since the moment I knew Paul cannot play… I will think about Paul after the match.”

The post Jose Mourinho Doesn’t Care How Long Paul Pogba Is Out For appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments