Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Chelsea Deserved To Beat Barcelona- Willian

Willian was left rueing his bad luck after his team, Chelsea only managed a 1-1 draw with Barcelona in the first leg of their Champions League last 16 tie.

Chelsea took the lead in the second half through Willian, who had already hit both posts before breaking the deadlock.

However, Lionel Messi’s first goal against Chelsea – at his ninth attempt – earned Barca a draw and a crucial away strike ahead of the return fixture at the Camp Nou.

“I’m happy for the goal but I’m a bit sad with the result. I think we deserved to win – they had more possession but we created dangerous chances to score,” Willian told BT Sport.

“We have to go there and play the same game. I was a bit unlucky (hitting the post twice). I have to keep on working and look forward to the other games.”

The post Chelsea Deserved To Beat Barcelona- Willian appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments