Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Walcott: I Joined Everton Because Of Rooney

Theo Walcott has revealed that his decision to join Everton, was largely influenced by Wayne Rooney.

The England international winger, confirmed he had joined the Merseyside club on Wednesday.

Walcott will link up with former international teammate, Wayne Rooney, who convinced him to make the switch.

“I had numerous chats with Wayne and that was one massive factor which really tempted me to come to Everton,” Walcott told evertontv.

“He told me it was a great place to play football and a club that is on the up. Those are the reasons I came here.

“This is a club with great history. The fans are brilliant, they are always passionate … and I used to find it very tough playing here.

“You want to be part of something and Wayne feels Everton are really going to improve.”

The post Walcott: I Joined Everton Because Of Rooney appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments