Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Klitschko: Joshua Can Unify Heavyweight

Former heavyweight champion of the world, Wladimir Klitschko believes Anthony Joshua can unify the heavyweight division.

The Nigerian born British boxer is undefeated in his professional fights and holds the IBF and WBA ‘super’ titles.

Joshua is poised to face WBC holder Deontay Wilder and Joseph Parker, who holds the WBO belt in coming months and Klitschko believes he can hold all belts.

Speaking to The Sun, he said: “I have passed the torch to the younger lion.

“I wish, from the bottom of my heart, he continues to carry this torch for a long time and is very successful just like I was.

“Joshua is capable of unifying the division, absolutely.”

Klitschko said: “I’d say the more Joshua shines, the better I shine. If I lost, I want to make sure I lost to the better man.

“It was an incredible fight. We both had fun, the fans had fun. It was win-win for all of us.

“It doesn’t feel like a loss. I won a lot of respect that I never had, even when I won my world titles.

“My ego wanted to win. But to experience what I did, I wouldn’t change the end result. It opened doors and made my sporting life more colourful.”

The post Klitschko: Joshua Can Unify Heavyweight appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments