Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Hughes: I Do Not Care About Relegation

Stoke City manager, Mark Hughes has insisted he does not think about relegation, assuring the fans they will not go through a survival battle.

Stoke City sit 15th on the table and three points from the relegation zone and face lowly placed West Ham in a crucial fixture.

The potters have only managed to get one win from five last games, but Hughes believes relegation battle is the last thing they will face.

“I don’t do relegation,” Hughes said. “There are a lot of managers who have a badge of honour that they’ve never been relegated.

“I’ve never been relegated because I’m too busy trying to get in top 10s. I’ve never been near it so I’m not going to start now, am I?”

The post Hughes: I Do Not Care About Relegation appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments