Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Donnarumma Sticks With Milan

Gianluigi Donnarumma has dismissed claims that he is asking for his new contract to be cancelled, after feeling pressured to sign it.

Following a long drawn out battle, the teenage goalkeeper signed an extension in July till 2021, but his agent Mino Raiola claimed he wanted the contract annulled after feeling pressured to sign it.

Donnarumma was in tears prior to the 3-0 win over Verona after he was abused by fans, and has conceded he is focused on the club.

“It was a bad evening, one I did not expect,” Donnarumma wrote on Instagram.

“I have never said or written that I suffered moral violence when I signed the contract.

“Despite everything I look forward with my head focused on the next game. Forza Milan!”

The post Donnarumma Sticks With Milan appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments