Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Alvaro Morata: Chelsea striker expecting baby with wife Campello

Alvaro Morata and Alice Campello

Morata and his wife have announced that they are expecting their first child together.

Chelsea striker Alvaro Morata has announced that he and his wife Alice Campello are expecting their first child.

Morata shared a photo of himself kissing Campello’s stomach with the caption; “The first time I saw you I knew you were going to be the mother of my children and I am sure that you will be the most beautiful and sweet and good mom. I can not love you any more!”.

The striker’s wife also took to her own Instagram writing; “You are my happiness, the best husband I could wish for. You are my refuge, my home, my joy, my family. And I am sure you will be the best dad that exists. I love you that my heart breaks.”

 

It is not clear when Morata and Campello started dating but the couple got engaged in December 2016 before their big wedding in Venice in June 2017.

The couple frequently shares their lives across their social media platforms.

  

ALSO READ: Morata says he's enjoying life in Chelsea

Good year for Morata

News of the pregnancy rounds up a fantastic year for the 25-year-old who won the La Liga and Champions League double with Real Madrid in 2017.

He also earned a £70.6m move to Chelsea where he has had a fine start, scoring 10 goals so far for the reigning Premier League champions as well as four assists.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments