Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

“I Think I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” – Paul Okoye Apologizes To Fans

Paul Okoye now known as Rude Boy of the defunct music group, Psquare, has expressed deep regrets on bringing his family issues to social media.

In a recent interview with Olisa Adibua of BeatFM, Paul Okoye pleaded to his fans for forgiveness saying; “My fans, take heart. As e dey break my heart, na so e dey break una heart.”

In his words,

“I think I was very stupid, in that aspect. Something got into me. I couldn’t stand him. But what I did, I regretted it. Please forgive me for that and let me move on.”

When he was asked if he’d ever collaborate with his brother, Peter for PSquare again, and he simply said; “I don’t know”.

The post “I Think I Was Very Stupid, Please Forgive Me” – Paul Okoye Apologizes To Fans appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments