Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Wilder Backs Haye To Beat Bellew

Deontay Wilder believes two-weight world champion, David Haye will beat Tony Bellew, as long as he avoids getting injured.

The American boxer will very much like to see his former sparring partner get even when he faces the Merseyside boxer on December 17.

Wilder will defend his WBC heavyweight title on November 4, but is looking forward to the fight between Haye and Bellew in London.

“The first thing that came to into my mind about this was a draw,” he exclusively told Sky Sports.

“But the more I think about it, David winning and setting up the trilogy? I like that!

“I think David would’ve won the first one if he didn’t injure his Achilles because he was a handful, but then could hardly walk. Hopefully he doesn’t have any injuries in this one because I had him winning in the first one and he can win the second one.

“David is always injury prone though, which is not good. I went through my own phase but always managed to fight through them and still do well.”

The post Wilder Backs Haye To Beat Bellew appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments