Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Happy new month message

*Happy new month message  from LexxyTech corporation*




 *Greetings dear readers .*  
*Thanks for holding on up till now*
I know my messages were much and quite confusing, *I am very sorry my dear reader* 
*I actually wanted it so to know those who love reading because those are my target audience*
*By this I mean those are the people that sees and appreciate the products displayed on our site*
*You held on this long I appreciate you and pray you find reasons to smile this month* 
*Only very few understand because they took time to study*
*That is the advantage the
whites have over black,  they put cash in writing  but black want the raw cash*
*So if a black man is earning 10k a white man (only very few blacks think like the whites and that is why they are very  successful) is getting 100k without the knowledge of the black man cos we chose not to read yet we do d hard work and they do d smart work*
*The question is are you willing to understand?*
*Are you willing to read?* 
*Trust me if u read well you wouldn't ask any questions  but for you my dear readers I shall take your  questions this month as thank you for hanging on*
*This is my promo  for all my readers this September* 




*Love you all and happy  new month*
May this new month bring
many opportunities to your way,
to attain every happiness and success of life and
may your estimation
and intentions for the days ahead stay firm,
turning all your dreams into reality
and all your efforts into great achievements
Happy New month!
3 things in life that
never come back
when gone:
-⌚Time
-👅Words
-💎Opportunity

3 things in life that
should never be
lost:
✌-Peace
-👌Hope
-👐Honesty

3 things in life that
are most valuable:
-💕Love
-👫Faith
-🙏Prayer

3 things that
make a person:
-💪Hardwork
-👼Sincerity
-🙌Commitment

3 things that can
destroy a person:
-👀Lust
-🎎Pride
-😖Anger

3 things in life that
are constant:
-😃Change
-😱Death
-☁God

3 people who love
you and who will
never leave you
alone:
-☝God
- 🙇 Attitude
- 🙏 Prayer

I also asked God
for these three
things:
 💵- To bless you
 🚧- To guide you
 ☔- To ALWAYS
protect you.

I send you this
because l care for
You. Be kind to
send to people
whom you want
God to Bless, with
these three things.
Don't just read,
share it with
others you care
for.


The goodness of God is always available. Congratulations for your new victory song's and may the grace of God that is your advantage always set you apart to enjoy your God given opportunity IN JESUS Name. Happy new month...


A gift of gold is expensive, a gift of money is well appreciated, but the gift of being alive is priceless. Only the living celebrate it. This month, as the cloud stands without a pillar, the ocean moves without an engine, the rain falls without a pump, so will your source of blessing be a mystery to men. Happy new month

Post a Comment

0 Comments