Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Verratti: Barcelona Speculation Was Quite Tough

Paris Sain-Germain midfielder, Marco Verratti has stated that it was difficult to handle the transfer speculation linking him to Barcelona.

Verratti has been continually linked with a move to Barcelona, with his agent Donato Di Campli branding him a prisoner at Paris.

The Italy international midfielder has since apologised to Paris Saint-Germain and changed management.

“It was a bit difficult,” said Verratti. “With my former agent, we were and still are friends, but some things did not please me and I made the choice to change.

“I had a discussion with the club, because there were things that were wrong or that I did not understand.

“Now I am happy to be part of this project, one of the most ambitious in Europe, and a player like [Julian] Draxler, who is one of the best players I’ve ever played with, could be on the bench.”

The post Verratti: Barcelona Speculation Was Quite Tough appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments