Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Erotic Story/Crazy Lenny: Folake and her naughty friends' erotic sleepover [Part 3]

The bid to be the sexiest girl of the night is driving Folake's friends into nudity, all of which Lenny is enjoying so well.

"Line up," I say as if none of this is bothering me in the slightest. Damn! Who wouldn't give his left hand to have four beauties lined up in front of him ready for inspection? I stand up, adjusting my dick as I do, which doesn't go unnoticed by any of the girls.

"Why do you get to stay dressed while we're naked?" Nkechi asks, generating a glaring look from my niece.

"You're not naked... yet," I retort.

"Do you want me to take off my shirt?"

"Yes," three girls respond in unison. This is too easy. I slip off my shirt to the appreciative nods from the girls. I don't have a model abs but I stay in shape.

ALSO READ: Folake and her naughty friends' erotic sleepover [Part 2]

"Okay, let's get started," I say, stepping in front of Nkechi and making a show of inspecting her breasts from all angles. I take a chance and cup my hands under the dark flesh and heft her large tits like I'm weighing watermelons.

"Nobody said anything about touching o," Folake objects from the other end of the line.

"I don't mind," Nkechi says quietly, biting her lip as my thumbs lightly brush across her tight nipples. Folake steps back in line but she is clearly more nervous than she was before.

Wanting to give each girl some accolades and esteem builders, I start talking to Nkechi about my perception of her tits.

"These are heavy little beast aren't they," I ask, still fondling her  chocolate breasts. Nkechi just nods, catching her breath as my hands glide around the sides and gently caress her sensitive breasts.

"A guy would be crazy not to want to bury his face in these beasts and get lost in there like a big soft pillow." Reluctantly, I lower her breasts back down and move over in front of Ruth.

Ruth smiles shyly as I scrutinize her almost non-existent mounds. While the breasts themselves are rather small the nipples are not. They are mature, long, thick nipples that jut out from her breasts. With nothing to heft, I grip her breasts from the front, pressing my palms against those lovely nipples.

"Mmmm," Ruth lets out an involuntary gasp as I move my hands in tiny circles, lightly brushing against her thick protruding nipples.

"I love your nipples," I say, just above a whisper. "A guy could feast on them forever. They're so wonderfully sensitive." I add, gently increasing the pressure from my palms and eliciting another quiet murmur from Ruth.

ALSO READ: Folake and her naughty friends' erotic sleepover

"I am sure it doesn't take much sucking and nibbling to send erotic pulses directly to your pussy. You can probably have an orgasm induced solely from those beautiful nipples." She emits a noticeable shiver as I pull my hands away and turn to face Sandra and her puffy nipples.

Sandra is smiling as I study her bell-shaped areolas that cap her medium sized breasts and reshape them into protrusions unlike anything I've ever seen. I bypass the fleshy part of her breasts and goes almost completely recessed into the areola. I watch her face as I pinch the very tips and try to force straight for the nipples, running my finger around the areola and exploring the tiny bud-like nipples them out of their protective surroundings. Her expression doesn't change until I put my fingers on either side of the puffy areolas and tweak them gently in a half circle. She bites her lip and sucks air in through her teeth.

"What are you going to say about mine?" she asks seductively as I continue to play with her unique breasts.

"I'm going to say that I have never seen anything like them, "I tell her.

"I could imagine how erotic it would be to rub against them. You know, as you do the horizontal love dance..."

"Seriously!" Nkechi laughs. "The horizontal love dance? Why don't you just say fucking?"

"Because horizontal love dance is more poetic," Sandra answers for me.

"Go on," she nods towards me encouragingly. "What were you going to say?"

"I was going to say that when you were in that particular position, rocking back and forth, a guy could enhance his pleasure by rubbing his chest against these potent little nipples."

"Like this?" she asks pulling me against her and rubbing her nipples up and down my bare chest. Fuck! I thought I was just blowing smoke but her nipples feel incredible against my chest.

ALSO READ: The office adventure with my SS, Bolanle [Part 5]

"Sandra!" Folake cries. "What are you doing?"

"Afraid you'll miss your turn, Folake?" Sandra asks as she releases me, and steps back in line. Her nipples seem to have popped out of their cocoons, anxiously awaiting more attention.

"Thanks," she says, kissing me on the cheek and pushing me towards my niece.

Now what?

I stand looking at my niece for the longest time, just staring at her perfect breasts. Her wide areolas are just a shade darker than the surrounding skin and her nipples seem to be more aroused than when she first exposed them. I know I shouldn't be touching my niece but I can't very well leave her out either. Folake is discomposed as she looks at me expectantly.

"Well?" she says, nodding her head towards her breasts.

"Well..." I answer.

"They're beautiful, sis." I say, hesitantly raising my hands and putting them on her shoulders. "Lovely shaped," I add while I trail my fingers around her collarbone and glide them down her chest. "Perfectly round areolas," I add while my fingers brush the outside of her breasts. Instead of hefting them like I did with Nkechi, I bring my hands down around the sides and lift them gently.

"Very soft," I whisper, gently caressing all around her areolas.

"Sensitive nipples." Her breath catches as my thumbs lightly explore the distended tips. Our eyes lock on each other as my hands move around her breasts like they have a mind of their own.

ALSO READ: The office adventure with my SS, Bolanle [Part 4]



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments