Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Anambra Election: I ran hard, I'm confident of winning - Oseloka Obaze

I ran hard, I'm confident of winning - Oseloka Obaze

PDP candidate, Oseloka Obaze has expressed confidence at winning the Anambra governorship election after casting his vote on Saturday, November 18.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) candidate at the Anambra governorship election, Oseloka Obaze, has said he is confident of winning the election.

Speaking to journalists voting at his polling unit in Ochuche Omuodo, Ogbaru local government area,Oseloka says he's confident of clinching victory if the electoral process is not tampered with.

“I ran hard for this campaign, I ran hard to win.

“I’m confident that if our people have voted and there is no tampering with the process and there are no illegalities in the balloting and collation, at the end of the day we’re confident of winning this election,” he said.

Continuing, he said: “You can explain low voter turnout in the city because people might have travelled to their villages to vote.

“But in the villages I can’t explain the low turnout.

“By and large the feedback I get is that everything has been peaceful which is very gratifying.

“I have always said federal agencies have a responsibility to meet their obligation. I’m not questioning anybody yet.

ALSO READ: I’m sure I will win by a landslide - Obiano

“I know the ruling party will be inclined to see that their candidate wins, but I cannot derogate the federal government to say they are biased.”

Erlier in the morning, incumbent governor, Willie Obiano has said he's equally confident of winning with landslide.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments