Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Tboss: "Was it even worth it?" asks Big Brother Naija housemate on reality show

TBoss

Tboss speaks on her the ups and downs in her life since she participated in Big Brother Naija.

Big Brother Naija housemate Tboss was one of the standout contestants on the 2017 reality show.  The show brought her fame and notoriety.

Months after Big Brother Naija Tboss questions if her time in the house was all worth it. "The past couple of months have been nothing short of a roller coaster ride and as much as I wanna say I love it," she wrote on her Instagram page today, Friday, August 11, 2017.

"I've had my moments when I asked myself WHY??? Why did I go into the house? Who send me message  ? Was it even worth it? I'm still thinking about the answers to these questions but what I can say without a shadow of a doubt is that God is Too Good" she further wrote.

 

Tboss who has just snagged her movie role continued with her lengthy caption by writing "Ohh yes HE is faithful and He raised me an army of amazing soldiers, warriors and I shall Always be thankful to Him for them.

 

"I wanna thank you guys- All of you, Yes even them "haters" because if not for the hate I wouldn't have gotten so much love, kindness, generosity and support. I have gotten presents every single day of this week & I assure you it wasn't by my might. I am so Blessed to be me.

 

"I wouldn't rather be anyone else-nose,Nipples,tongue rings tatted up and All,controversial-  so they say, Old gran-ma  God pls I wanna be a Great Granma too, annoying, AhhMazzzing and everything in between.

 

"I had times when I simply existed and just liked myself But Today I'm Living & Loving myself- Thank you. My God would Bless each and every one of you. Y'all Better believe it."

Tboss is set to feature in the Nollywood movie "Sleeved" alongside Adeolu Adeniyi, Gregory Ojefua, Diana Egwuatu and Dan Ugoji.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments