Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Photo Of The Day: Richard Mofe-Damijo wants you to support Nigerian brands

Like fine wine, Richard Mofe-Damijo is aging gracefully

Richard Mofe-Damijo says Nigerian products are of great quality.

Nollywood veteran and the silver fox himself Richard Mofe-Damijo is handsome as ever in his latest photo on Instagram.

In the photo (actually two photos) Richard Mofe-Damijo sits elegantly on a wonderful chair, repping the bald gang with a fresh grey stubble on his chin. Vintage RMD is the best!

Richard Mofe-Damijo's photo wasn't all just for likes. In the caption, the veteran actor tells a story of how made in Nigerian products are of top quality.

"Made in Nigeria never felt so good. In the strive for a better Nigeria I have had to look inwards to buying everything I need from clothes to accessories. For fashion, furniture and footwear I think it's safe to say we are almost there" wrote Richard Mofe-Damijo.

The actor went on to tell a story of how he patronized a Nigerian furniture maker instead of paying millions for a chair made overseas. "Last year, the Mrs and I walked into this shop in Victoria Island, Lagos to buy a high back chair and was told 2.8m Naira" he wrote.

"Wifey who wanted the chair more than I did was the first to head for the door. I called up a furniture maker in Benin that had built me a door a few years back and the result is this beautiful one I am sitting on and yea, it cost me way less than the one in the shop."

Richard Mofe-Damijo is also rocking made in Nigeria sandals in this photo.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments