Saturday, 5 August 2017

Pacquiao Wants Rematch Against Horn

Manny Pacquiao’s promoter, Bob Arum says the boxer will put his retirement plans on hold for a rematch against Jeff Horn.

Pacquiao lost his WBO belt to the Australian last month in Brisbane after a contentious points decision.

Reports suggested the Filipino would retire, but Bob Arum has stated he could take up the rematch option in the contract.

“Manny doesn’t want to retire,” Arum said. “He wants the rematch, so we are going to do the rematch.

“Manny told me he wants to do the rematch, but now we are looking for the window that satisfies the Senate.

“We need to see when they have a recess that will allow Manny the time he needs to train and have the fight.”

Arum added: “Once I have an answer from the Senate when they have their recess, I will go to my partner in Australia, Duco [Events], and we will figure out where we’re going to do the fight,”

The post Pacquiao Wants Rematch Against Horn appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop your comments to help us serve you better