Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Neymar Wanted A Challenge Bigger Than Barcelona

New Paris Saint Germain addition Neymar, says he joined the club, because he wanted a greater challenge than Barcelona.

The Brazilian joined the Ligue 1 giants from Barcelona for a world record fee of £198 million.

“I wanted something bigger, a bigger challenge,” he said. “My heart wanted a new ambition, that’s why I’m here in front of you. This is what my heart told me to do. I listen to my heart every day. And my heart told me to go to PSG.”

There had been speculation that he was disgruntled at Barcelona for not being the sole star, though that is something he has denied.

“No, it didn’t impact my decision at all,” he said. “I wanted to come to Paris, and this was only linked to me willing to find a new challenge. It’s not because I didn’t feel like I was the big star – I felt really good there. That’s not what I’m here for in Paris. I’m here for a new challenge and new trophies. I want to dream bigger, to do my best and to do even better.”

“We had all the right ingredients for me to sign. I want to be really happy at the club.

“I’m really looking forward to starting to train with my new team-mates.”

Leaving Barcelona was a wretch for the forward.

“It was the most difficult decision of my life,” he said. “I was well adapted to Barcelona, where there are fantastic players. I’ve left many friends there. I had to think and re-think about what I want to achieve in my life.

“Things happen very quickly in football. I’d like to thank the players but I felt it was the moment to go.

“I spoke to the Brazilians here and I already feel at home.”

The post Neymar Wanted A Challenge Bigger Than Barcelona appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments