Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

"My Pregnancy Diaries": Dolapo Oni talks about trip to the passport office in Lagos in episode 9

Marcy Dolapo Oni

Dolapo Oni is documenting her pregnancy experience and in a new video, she talks about her visit to the passport office in Lagos.

Dolapo Oni is pregnant and is documenting her experience in her new vlog, "My Pregnancy Diaries."

In episode nine of the web series, Dolapo Oni talks about about her trip to the passport office in Lagos.

"I talk about my trip to the passport office in Lagos before i travelled. Sorry for the sound quality. Recorded this on my laptop," she captioned the episode.

 

Marcy who got married in August 2015, announced her pregnancy on Sunday, March 26, 2017 via an Instagram post.

"My Pregnancy Series" is her third web series. She is popular for "So You Wanna Get Married" and "The Marcy Project.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments