Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Moving On: Crazy things people have done after a breakup

Crazy things peopel have done after breakups

"I set up a date with a fake account and intentionally stood him up."

The effects of breakups range from good to bad to ridiculous and absolutely crazy.

Breakups elicit different emotions from people. Some change their lives altogether; some seek to get back at the heartbreaker in one hurtful way or another; some stay stuck on that partner, refusing to accept what has happened and move on; some move on like nothing happened, while some, like the five listed below, just go out and do something crazy...

1. The blocking spree

I blocked her off all my social media, deleted every photo of him [I had a lot of them], and cropped out her face from our favorite pictures - Ahmed, 24.

 

2. Fixed a fake date

I'm not proud of it, but after one of my ex broke up with me, I hit him up with a fake account, claiming to be a Nigerian in Ghana and limiting our convo to just social media. I told him I'd be coming back home permanently in two months and he believed.

On the day I was to come back, he booked a hotel room and was waiting for me at a restaurant. I didn't show up. I deleted the social media account - Zainab, 28.

ALSO READ: How far is too far when dealing with cheating partners?

3. Gave out all his gifts

I just couldn't bear to see those things around anymore. I gave them out to stangers.

It was spontaneous and I sometimes wish I had kept some of those things. - Gladys, 27.

 

4. I actually quit my job

We were colleagues. There was no way I was going to stay around and see her everyday after she played me the way she did.

I quit my job and took another one outside Lagos which also paid slightly lesser. - Boma, 25.

5. I tried to sleep with his brother

He cheated with my friend and broke up with me, so I planned to sleep with his older brother as revenge.

I came to my sense early enough. I could not go through with it. - Philomena, 25.
_____________

All names in this article have been changed.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments