Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

MI Abaga: S-Dot reacts to rapper's stand on anti-gay laws, says homosexuality is clearly a sin

 

The TV personality and rapper is calling out M.I to not appear supporting homosexuality as it is a sin.

MI Abaga has been cautioned by a fellow rapper S-Dot on the matter of his voicing against anti-gay laws in Nigeria.

 

ALSO READ: We take gay people to court and free corrupt politicians

Abaga feels with this law now in place, the homosexuals should not openly come out with their sexual orientation.

MI defends his opinion in reply to  a Twitter follower who faulted him by stating that adultery and cheating are wrong but they are not criminalized.

“My thinking.. I was born straight.. I wd never want 2b punished 4 who I am.. because of this.. I wouldn’t punish som1 else for who they are.

Cheating and adultery are wrong.. but they are not criminalized.. and no form of consensual adult expression of love should be.. my opinion."

S-Dot however thinks otherwise, though not touching on the part where MI spoke on adultery and cheating not being criminalized,  went straightforward to say - "Homosexuality is a sin, it is clearly stated in the bible."

 

 

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, M.I Abaga has appealed to fans to to be patient for the release of his next project.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments