Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Mayweather Intends To KO McGregor

Floyd Mayweather has stated that going the distance with Conor McGregor will be considered a victory by the UFC star.

Both fighters have predicted stoppage victories , as they hope to end the match without going the distance in Las Vegas.

Mayweather is of a mind that McGregor can find solace in going the distance with him as a victory, even if he loses.

“He believes it’s not going past four and I believe that it’s not going to go the distance at all,” said Mayweather at his media workout.

“He feels one way, I feel another way, we are both confident in our skills and we’ll just have to see.

“It is a victory for him. If it goes the distance, it’s a victory for him – in my eyes also.”

“He’s said that he’s used to fighting in 4oz gloves, so like I said in my post, I want to give you (McGregor) any advantage that you think,” said Mayweather.

“For years and years it’s just been excuses, just with fighters period.”

The post Mayweather Intends To KO McGregor appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments