Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Masuaku: West Ham Must Improve

Arthur Masuaku says West Ham must strive to get better before the season starts, to start the season right.

West Ham lost 3-0 to Manchester City in their final pre-season game and Masuaku believes they can still improve.

The former Olympiakos defender has said the London Stadium club are not in top for and must strive for it.

“We knew before the game that Man City are a big team, especially with the players they have bought this window,” Masuaku told club’s website.

“It was a friendly game, but we were thinking about improving our play and, in my opinion, I didn’t think we played our best.

“We have to be positive, like we said in the dressing room after the game. We still have to improve because the main event is going to start next week.

“I feel good. I’m not 100 per cent yet but I’m working and focused on getting there. This kind of game can only help because I last played 90 minutes a long time ago.

“I was injured last season, so especially for me the pre-season is important and I’m already looking forward to the next game and I’ll always give my best.”

The post Masuaku: West Ham Must Improve appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments