Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Kolo Toure Still Looking For A New Club After Being Released By Celtic

Kolo Toure is yet to find a club after being released by Celtic this summer, but says he hopes to continue his playing career.

The 36-year-old has spent most of the summer in Ivory Coast training and coaching within the national team set up.

He told Press Association: “I just want to carry on playing if there is a good option. But at the same time if there is a good opportunity as a coach I’d like a player-coach role to inspire young players because that is what I was doing at Celtic for the last six months.

“We spoke about me going on the staff and I was waiting for an offer to come but nothing is done yet and time is going on.

“I still have something to offer. I have had very few injuries and I can still bring my experience and fighting spirit.”

The post Kolo Toure Still Looking For A New Club After Being Released By Celtic appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments