Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Kolo Toure: I Still Have Something To Give

Veteran defender, Kolo Toure insists he still has plenty to give should the right offer for his services come.

Toure has been out in the cold since he was released by Celtic at the end of last season and despite his age and injury problems , still feels he can deliver on some fronts.

The veteran defender who was released by Celtic this summer still feels he has a lot to offer despite his age.

“I just want to carry on playing if there is a good option,” Toure told talkSPORT .

“But at the same time if there is a good opportunity as a coach I’d like a player-coach role to inspire young players because that is what I was doing at Celtic for the last six months.

“We spoke about me going on the staff and I was waiting for an offer to come but nothing is done yet and time is going on.

“I still have something to offer. I have had very few injuries and I can still bring my experience and fighting spirit.

“Every training I give 100 per cent – even though I wasn’t playing at Celtic I was the best trainer there.”

The post Kolo Toure: I Still Have Something To Give appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments