Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

ICYMI: Leicester Confirm Iheanacho Signing

Leicester City have confirmed the signing of Nigerian international and striker, Kelechi Iheanacho from City.

The Foxes signed the 20-year-old for a fee believed to be £25 million and will sign a five-year contract.

Iheanacho has only played 46 games for Manchester City and scored 12 goals, but he is eager to play for Leicester.

“It feels good and I’m happy to be part of this team,” Iheanacho told the club’s official website.

“I know the ambition of the team and speaking with the manager, he let me know what I need to do – to help the team achieve what they want. I was convinced and I’m happy to be here.

“I was happy speaking with the manager, knowing what the team wants. It gives me more confidence that I will fit in this team and hopefully I’ll achieve a lot.”

“It’s a great signing for us,” Shakespeare said. “Kelechi is an enormously talented player that has shown a huge amount of promise at every level in which he’s played.

“We’ve tracked his progress for some time, so we know how much quality he’ll bring to the squad. He’s young, he’s hungry, he’s ready for the next stage of his development and I’m delighted that will be with Leicester City.”

The post ICYMI: Leicester Confirm Iheanacho Signing appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments