Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Hilary Duff: You have to see how actress just shut down her body shamers

Hilary Duff.

She’s owning her flaws.

Hilary Duff is not letting body shamers ruin her vacation.

The 29-year-old, who is on a tropical trip with her friends and son, Luca, posted a photo on Instagram on Friday, August 4, of herself standing in the ocean. The picture, taken from the back, shows Hilary in a checkered one piece, carrying her 5-year-old, and a small amount of cellulite on her butt and thighs.

“I am posting this on behalf of young girls, women, and mothers of all ages. I'm enjoying a vacation with my son after a long season of shooting and being away from him for weeks at a time over those months,” she captioned the shot.

“Since websites and magazines love to share 'celeb flaws' - well I have them! My body has given me the greatest gift of my life: Luca, 5 years ago. I'm turning 30 in September and my body is healthy and gets me where I need to go,” she continued.

“Ladies, lets be proud of what we've got and stop wasting precious time in the day wishing we were different, better, and unflawed. You guys (you know who you are!) already know how to ruin a good time, and now you are body shamers as well. #kissmyass”

The Younger star's photo quickly went viral, with commenters praising her for being so real.

“Thank you for this!! #real #beachbody,” user bcarrera34 commented. Another follower, volleym07, wrote, “Hilary you look awesome!!!! Haters will always hate.”

This isn’t the first time Hilary’s butt has gotten some crazy attention.

In June, her backside was wildly praised after photos of her in a pink, fitted dress showed off her enviable curves.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments