Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Dammy Krane: Singer asks for prayers over upcoming court hearing

Dammy Krane mugshot

The "Amin" crooner said begged his friends to pray for him while insisting that he is not a fraudster.

Dammy Krane is calling on his friends and fans to pray for him in his time of trouble.

The Nigerian singer who was arrested and charged to court in Miami, USA, over allegations of credit card fraud, is in need prayers for his discharge and acquittal.

ALSO READ: Singer apologises for Miami arrest

 

The "Amin" crooner said this during a recent interview, insisting that he is not a fraudster.

“Everybody knows that I’m just all about my music; I’m a musician I don’t do flight bookings, I’m innocent of the allegation. Everyone should please pray for me to come out of this successfully”, he pleaded.

While speaking on the current situation of the case, he said, “I’ve a hearing soon, but my lawyer tells me I don’t have to be there, like I said God is in control; everybody should just keep praying and supporting me.

 

"I did a song I recorded a day after I actually got out of jail, I was talking about all these things, especially the prayers my fans said for me, I actually appreciate everybody and I put it in a song and I’m going to be dropping it soon”, he said.

 

ALSO READ: Singer had multiple credit cards on him at time of arrest

You will recall that Krane's arrest caused an uproar on social media, which came shortly after he shared videos and photos of himself on social media, lounging in a private jet.

He was arrested and charged to court shortly after.



from pulse.ng - Nigeria's entertainment & lifestyle platform online

Post a Comment

0 Comments