Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Conte: This Will Be A Difficult Season

Antonio Conte, Chelsea boss believes the coming 2017/18 season will be the most difficult of his career.

Chelsea go into the season with much expected of them as they are the reigning champions in Conte’s second season.

“For me, it will be the most difficult season of my career,” he said. “I’m sure about that.

“I haven’t a lot of time to explain a lot of these reasons. But I’m sure about this. I have this perception and I hope I’ve made a mistake.

“In England, the pressure is high and you have to live with that pressure. In England, the league is strong, the strongest in the world.

“You have six teams ready to fight and to win the title. But only one team can win. It won’t be easy. But we are trying to do this.”

The post Conte: This Will Be A Difficult Season appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments