Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Conte: I Cannot Stop Hazard If He Wants To Leave

Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte has stated he cannot stop Eden Hazard from choosing to join Barcelona.

Barcelona recently sold Neymar, putting a host of teams on alert as the Catalan club looks to replace him.

And Eden Hazard is one of the players touted as a replacement and he gas been constantly linked with a move to Spain.

“Eden Hazard is a really top player, but I repeat I am the coach and I can give my opinion. But the final decision is always the club’s,” Conte said in quotes published by Metro .

“I expect Eden to play for Chelsea. It is not the right moment to lose a player or players.”

The post Conte: I Cannot Stop Hazard If He Wants To Leave appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments