Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Brighton Sign PSV Midfielder Davy Propper For Club Record Fee

Brighton have completed the signing of Dutch international midfielder Davy Propper from PSV for a club-record fee.

Davy Propper became Brighton’s record £10 million signing and promised: “We’ll prove the doubters wrong.”

No sooner had box-to-box midfielder Propper, 25, completed his move from PSV Eindhoven on a four-year deal than he was confronted by the stark reality of his challenge at the Amex: The Seagulls are the pundits’ favourites to make a swift return to the Championship.

But as the Dutch international was unveiled at Albion’s swish Shoreham training complex, he said: “It will be a big challenge for sure – but I hope we can prove you all wrong.

“I’m not even thinking about the fee, I just want to prove myself in the strongest competition in the world.

“Brighton told me they had been watching me for a long time, but now was the right time for us to talk and for me to come here.”

The post Brighton Sign PSV Midfielder Davy Propper For Club Record Fee appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments