https://apps.facebook.com/techworeld/proo/?i=1050825 LexxyTech Corporations LexxyTech Corporation: Bale: I’m Staying At Madrid

Wednesday, 9 August 2017

Bale: I’m Staying At Madrid

Gareth Bale has stated the only thing he is focused on now is getting to fit to play for Madrid.

Reports have it that Madrid are looking to sell the Wales international to raise funds for Mbappe.

However, following his performance in the Super Cup, Perez is keen on holding onto the forward who is not interested in leaving Madrid.

“For me, I just want to concentrate now on getting fit, getting ready for the new season and playing as well as I can, ultimately,” he said.

Asked if he had told Real Madrid of a desire to stay, the Wales star laughed: “There’s been no need for anything.

“Everything’s gone on as normal, like it has every year. There’s been the normal speculation like there is every year.

“Obviously it’s a little bit more hyped up because we were playing Man United today. So it’s one of those things.

“I’m focused on my football and getting into shape. I’m happy, I play football, I win trophies … I just want to concentrate on being ready for the new season, and playing the best I can.

“The club have not told me anything about my future but we have talked and are happy with everything.”

The post Bale: I’m Staying At Madrid appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to drop your comments to help us serve you better