Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Arsenal Loan Goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez To Getafe

Arsenal goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez has joined La Liga outfit Getafe on a season-long loan. 

The 24-year-old has been at the club since 2012 and spent previous spells out on loan with Oxford United, Sheffield Wednesday, Rotherham United and Wolves. 

Martinez has made a total of 13 appearances for the Gunners in all competitions, 10 of which came last season, with two in the Premier League. 

Martinez hopes he can return from Getafe in a year’s time and be challenging for the gloves.

“I came from nothing and I’m at Arsenal now, one of the biggest clubs in the world, but I’m never satisfied,” he told Arsenal Player.

“I was third choice fighting for second spot, so maybe the season after I will fight for number one. You always need to give more at Arsenal. It’s never enough and that’s what I try to do.”

 

The post Arsenal Loan Goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez To Getafe appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments