Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Alves: Neymar Convinced Me To Join PSG

Dani Alves has claimed his international teammate, Neymar informed him of his decision to join PSG, making his decision for him.

The Brazil international completed his shocking move away from Barcelona to PSG for €222 million on Thursday.

And Alves who was also looking for a way out of Juventus, says he joined PSG because the forward told him he would join too.

Alves told reporters after helping his new club to open the new Ligue 1 season with a 2-0 victory over Amiens, with Neymar in attendance: “It was he who advised me to come here because he was himself ready to come.

“Having my friends close to me is always a pleasure, a great honour. I’m sure we’ll try to help him be happy here.

“I have nothing to do with it. Neymar is big now. He is no longer the young boy who has arrived in Barcelona.

“At that time, yes, I helped Neymar and advised him to come to Barcelona. But not here in Paris. I have done practically nothing.”

The post Alves: Neymar Convinced Me To Join PSG appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments