Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Bakayoko Thanks Bathshuayi After Completing Chelsea Move

Tiemoue Bakayoko has expressed his gratitude to new Chelsea teammate, Michy Batshuayi, who played a hand in his transfer.

Bakayoko has completed his long awaited move to Chelsea from Monaco, costing the PL champions £40 million.

The 22-year-old was in attendance as Chelsea ran riot on championship club Fulham, winning 8-2, as Batshuayi scored a brace.

“Thanks to my agent @mbatshuayi,” Bakayoko wrote on Twitter alongside a brief statement.

“I would like to say thank you to all my fans and followers for your kind words throughout this journey – as you know, I love championships!

“As a Ligue 1 champion, I am even more determined to win as many championships as I can with my dream team Chelsea. I am pleased to represent the Blues!

“Thank you, yours truly, TB.”

The post Bakayoko Thanks Bathshuayi After Completing Chelsea Move appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments