Main Logo

Main Logo
LexxyTech Corporation

Bakayoko: Chelsea Is The Biggest And Best Club In England

New Chelsea addition, Tiemoue Bakayoko believes the club is the biggest and best club in England.

Bakayoko completed his move Chelsea on Saturday, signing a five-year deal with the Stamford Bridge club.

The French defensive midfielder won the Ligue 1 with Monaco last season and is hoping to win more trophies with Chelsea.

“I am very happy to be here,” Bakayoko told his new club’s website in his first interview after the signing was confirmed.

“For me this is the biggest English club and I hope to achieve great things here. I am very proud.

“Chelsea is a great club with a great history and they are the champions of England. My wish was to be at the best English club there is today.

“I am very happy and proud for me, my family and the people who have been following me for a very long time. Now the work starts for all of us together to progress.

“I know that the Premier League is a very difficult championship, one of the most difficult in the world. It is very physical and I know you must be in fighting form to compete in this league.

“I think I am an intelligent player who offers physicality and can also dribble and get by people.”

“I have got a great reception [at Cobham] and I’m very much impressed by the facilities here,” said the France international.

“Everything is much bigger than I have known and it seems like the perfect place to play football.

“I haven’t been to Stamford Bridge yet but I can’t wait to see this big stadium.”

Asked about manager Antonio Conte, he added: “We spoke a lot about tactics, and training, and he took the time to talk to me about my game and explain I must be serious-minded and work hard.”

The post Bakayoko: Chelsea Is The Biggest And Best Club In England appeared first on 360Nobs.com.



Post a Comment

0 Comments